By protecting and improving our environment, the communities where we do business and the students we serve, Sodexo makes every day a better day and every tomorrow a better tomorrow.

Frequently Asked Questions

Who must buy a Meal Plan?

All first-year (freshman) living in both Serrano Village and Arrowhead Village are required to purchase a Meal Plan. This is mandated by the Student Housing License Agreement. If you do not want or cannot afford a Meal Plan you should not accept assignment at Serrano Village or Arrowhead Village. There are no exceptions to this requirement.

I will not be living in Serrano Village or Arrowhead Village. Should I buy a Meal Plan?

Yes! Even though non-Serrano and Arrowhead Village residents are not required to purchase a Meal Plan, we encourage all students living on campus take advantage of the benefits of a meal plan. If you choose not to have a meal plan, but like the convenience of using your Coyote ID card, you can purchase Dinning Dollars to be used on campus Dining for your convenience. Buy them online by clicking Shop Now or come see us in the Campus Dining Services Office, Commons Room 219.

Will Financial Aid make payments toward my Meal Plan?

While Financial Aid funds may be used towards a meal plan, the Financial Aid office will not make direct payments for your Meal Plans. It is up to you, the student, to pay for your Meal Plan via cash, credit card or check in one annual payment or for each quarter based on which payment option you have chosen on your Meal Plan Application. For your convenience, payments can be made in the Commons, Room 219.

Do Meal Plan funds roll over?

The meal plan program is designed to provide a certain number of meals per week. We must operate under the assumption you will use those meals and prepare daily meals accordingly. Therefore, any unused balance that remains at the end of the quarter is forfeited.

How will I know my balance?

Each time you use your meal plan, your receipt will indicate the remaining balance. We suggest you monitor your balance to help budget your Meal Plan.

What if I run out of Meal Plan funds?

You may add Meal Plan funds or Flex Cash to your Coyote One Card at any time at the Campus Dining Office in the Commons Room 219. Flex Cash Dollars may be used at all Campus Dining locations, the Coyote Bookstore, and the Coyote Express Convenience stores and the printing and copy machines.

California State University, San Bernardino | Dining Services | 5500 University Parkway | San Bernardino, CA 92407 | tel. (909) 537-7159 | Contact Us

Download: Flash Player  |   MS Office Viewers  |  Acrobat Reader